Monday, January 5, 2015

The Ultimate Travel Pillow {Review}



Whenever I travel, I usually end up with a stiff neck. Often times I wish I had a pillow or something to help when I start to nod off.

Do you have a fabulous neck travel pillow? If not you should definitely check out this one that I got to review.

It is so compact, comes with it's own storage bag and you can make it as squishy or as firm as you'd like.  That also includes a carabiner so that you can clip it to your luggage and easily access it.

It's got an easy valve to help blow it up because it self inflates and easily release pressure if you put too much air into it. I love the valve because typically anything that has to blow up has those horrible plastic buttons you need to push in and let's face it, they don't stay and usually are so hard to get air into and then close before all the air comes out.




It really is the Ultimate Travel Pillow.

It's comfortable and fits amazingly in the crook of your neck thanks to the butterfly shape of it. It even has an elastic on the back so that you can attach to whatever seat you may be using it on so you don't have to fumble and get it in a certain spot once you've reached the correct amount of air for your enjoyment.

This pillow is a must have travel accessory, I definitely wish I had this when I flew from NH to CA and slept awful on the plane since I was always squished between people. I would never leave home without this again wether flying or even just being in a long car ride.



Although I didn't use it for this - others have also used the pillow for lower back support while sitting so it really is versatile. Who knows, you may even come up with some other use that no one has thought of yet!!

Check them out here on ~ Amazon
Or their website ~ AirComfy

I recieved this product for free using Tomoson. Regardless I only recommend products that I personally use and think my readers will love as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment