Sunday, January 25, 2015

Kids Digital Stylus Crayon {Review}




Whenever I'm out with Kae, my phone is usually the bribery tool when It comes to calming her down to finish getting shopping done. Naturally I don't have any apps on my phone for her but I needed something to chill her out.



I got to review the Kids Stylus Crayon from Painting Lulu. Yes, I said crayon although it's not what you'd think. It's rubber like a stylus and totally safe for all your touchscreen products!

It's super chunky and perfect for Kae to hold while playing with my phone since naturally her hands are so little and can't really hold a pen or pencil.  It definitely helps her learn to maneuver on my phone while trying to learn to color.



It comes with a link to the Painting Lulu coloring app that has different books, and plenty of pages for her to color on. And lots of crayon color options on the screen. In the parent settings you can create and account and even send them to family and friends, I haven't played with that feature yet but it's awesome to know it's there because I might be able to share them with her grandparents in Florida.

I use the app on my S3 galaxy, it says it's compatible with Ipad, Iphone, Kindle Fire, Galaxy & more but before you buy just definitely check into it though I don't think you'll have a problem. I'm even going to check it out on my tablet.



On the package, it had one of those QR barcodes, so I downloaded the QR barcode scanner app for free in order for it to open the app link, once it's downloaded it keeps the weblink for the app to easily reopen.

There are so many different colors to choose from ~ black, green, blue, orange, pink, red and yellow, I choose black to hide the dirt since my little mini is crazy destructive at her age! They are super cheap at only 6.99 on amazon!

I would highly recommend checking it out if you need something inexpensive and fun to keep your child amused safely with your phone!

Let me know your thoughts on this product.
Purchase your own here ~ Digital Crayon


I recieved this product to review using the Tomoson website. Regardless I only recommend products that I have personally used and think my readers will like as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment