Monday, December 29, 2014

Chef Proven Lemon Zester & Cheese Grater {Review}


Have you ever tried to grate with one of those old school big bulky 4 sided grater/zester? How hard is it to clean once your done especially if you're doing cheese.



I got the chance to review the Chef Proven 2 Lemon Zester Cheese Grater.

This one handed grater is a dream! I wish I had this sooner. Not only is it easy to clean which is a HUGE plus, but it has a plastic cover so you don't shred your fingers while it's in storage.



Shreds cheese easily, smoothly and with less mess! It also has an easy to grip handle that is very smooth so it doesn't hurt your hand.

I am so pleased with this product and think you will be too! Definitely make sure this kitchen gadget is something you own!

Buy it here on ~ Amazon


I recieved this product for free from Chef Proven via the Tomoson website. Regardless I only recommend products that I personally use and think would benefit my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment