Sunday, January 18, 2015

Baby Wrap {Review}

When my daughter was little she hated the conventional baby carrier's and wouldn't be in them any longer than she had to be even though it made it easier for me. I honestly wish I had this when my daughter was a newborn because this wrap is amazing!



Let me share with you the Baby Wrap by Baby More Co. It holds a child up to 32lbs so luckily my daughter is just under but she actually let me use it to hold her and carry her in which is like when pigs fly.

I love how soft the fabric is and light weight. It's extremely comfortable and she feels safe being with me. When I put it on she was all excited for me to carry her in it. We tried it at home first because I wasn't even sure I wrapped it around me correctly, which that did take me a few times to get just right - I wish the last few parts of the instructions were a little clearer but I figured it out after playing with it.



I love that it includes a bag to keep it stored in while your not using it so it can easily be thrown in your diaper bag or left in the vehicle if that's when it's needed most. Or even the bottom of the stroller if your child is like mine and refuses to sit in the stroller after awhile but isn't somewhere you want to put them down, like at the mall or shopping in a store.



I went to a bridal expo with my best friend over the weekend and brought this with me because my daughter was beyond ready for a nap and wouldn't stay in her stroller so I put this on and she took a nap right on me surrounded by people. It couldn't have been more perfect to know she was safe, comfortable and right where I could see her.

This wrap comes in at 35.20 on Amazon and it's beyond worth it and works better than those more expensive wraps. I can't jusitfy crazy expensive prices for something I can get at a reasonable cost that does the EXACT same thing!!

This comes in pink, black and I believe navy which is out of stock at the moment. I love anything pink so naturally I went with that, it's a very soft pink not shocking at all so it'd work for anyone. When the time comes to have another child, you can bet that I will still be using this wrap!!

You can also machine wash this on gentle cycle! Make sure not to iron it though! *Based on intructions*

I would definitely recommend this product and possibly even buy it for an expectant mom if I needed a baby shower gift!

Check it out here on amazon ~ Baby Wrap

And if you have any doubt - read the reviews! They don't lie!
Let me know if you get one and your thoughts on it!!


I recieved this product for free for my honest unbiased opinion using the Tomoson website. Regardless I only recommend products that I have actually used and think would benefit my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Omg I need one of these in my life! I was just telling Greg yesterday I need a wrap, not a traditional baby carrier. Cute!

    ReplyDelete