Thursday, January 15, 2015

Dead Sea Mud Mask {Review}


Insta Natural asked me to review their Dead Sea Mud Mask.



I liked that their wasn't a smell at all. The color is a little unappealing but when does mud ever look good?



The mask is an all natural detoxifier. The mask takes care of the extra oil on your face, dirt and other toxins inside your body. It's shown to help your pimples and blackheads with regular use.

It also gives you a smoother looking complexion to even your ton and help reduce wrinkles.
They also say that you can use this on different parts of your body to help relieve muscle aches and pains, I did not use it for that but I might have to try that.

I only use it on my face, the thing that I did not like about the mask was that it applied very loosely, I thought it would have been more like a paste so that it applies thicker.

It made my skin feel really soft, I enjoyed the cooling effect when I applied it to my face. It did take about 30mins for it to fully dry, but maybe that's because I applied it while I was in the bath, not really sure.

There is a great mix of shea butter, jojoba oil, aloe vera, calendula oil and hickory bark extract that helps moisturize your face or body. It's also supposed to help soothe dry and irritated skin.

I would definitely check it out. It definitely makes your skin feel great.

You can read more and see other reviews here on ~ Mask on Amazon


I recieved this product for free using the Tomoson website. Regardless I only recommend products that I actually use and think my readers will benefit from.

No comments:

Post a Comment