Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Lovely Lashes Eyelash Curler {Review}

I have never used an eyelash curler before while doing my makeup. They honestly look like some kind of torture device if you don't know what they're for,



But when Izy Trends let me review one for my honest opinion, I thought why not I have nothing to loose.

So it comes in this cute purple box. The instructions are on the box. Inside you find the eye lash curler, and 2 extra white silicone pads for the curler.




Now it definitely took some getting used to how to do it without pulling my eyelashes out of my head, I'm honestly joking as they don't pull them out of your head as I was just afraid to use it because I had never used or tried one before but after the 3rd try of playing with it, I got it down and helped my eye lashes curl more than they already do after I put mascara on.



It doesn't matter the length of your lashes either, the curler will work on anyone! They have a 100% lifetime guarantee or your money back. They curl ALL of your eye lashes!

This picture, the left is natural, the right is curled with the curler.


I honestly do not think you will be disappointed if you try this eye lash curler. As always, if your afraid, read all the other reviews. They don't lie!!

The final picture, with my lashes curled and mascara applied! 


Purchase your own curler here ~ Izy Trends Eye Lash Curler



I recieved this product for free using the Tomoson website. Regardless I only recommend products that I personally use and think my readers will benefit from.

No comments:

Post a Comment