Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Dot&Dot Travel Organizers Sm&Md {Review}

Do you need extra storage or organization when traveling? Or maybe just even in your vehicle? Well check out these packing cube organizers from Dot&Dot.


They sent me a small and medium sized to check out. Too bad I didn't know about these when I went to California this summer, only having one suitcase between my daughter and I for 2 weeks was crazy and so much stuff got lost in our suitcase that I had to empty the entire thing just to find one thing at the bottom of everything.




Since I haven't traveled as of late, I thought these would be perfect to leave in the truck with extra baby essentials since I gave up on carrying a diaper bag, it was killing my shoulder with all the stuff I would lug out of the house.


In the small one which is sized 11" x 6.75" x 3", I basically put two change of clothes for the baby ~  2 Tops , 2 Pants, Skirt & Socks and hand wipes~ and that still left me room for more stuff.


In the medium one which is sized 13.5" x 9.75" 3" , I rolled up a blanket for her that's good when she's napping in the truck, extra diapers and a whole package of wipes.
The best part this one literally fits right underneath my seat so it isn't in the way.




They also come in these clear zippered storage bags which are great to keep them clean, organized until your next use, you can even just tuck them right in your suitcase if you aren't going to use them on a regular basis. Or you can even use them for whatever you can think of!




These also have mesh panels on them to allow you to easily see what's in them so you don't have to open them. If you roll clothes or whatever you decide to put in them, it will help with wrinkles and just make getting packing more fun and fitting more in them. These come in different colors based on the sizes and they also have one that's even larger, the small and medium ones you can even get in 4 piece sets. They also have handles on them to carry or pick them up.


Definitely check them out on amazon! I don't think you'll be disappointed!

Small cube ~ Small on Amazon

Medium cube ~ Medium on Amazon

And checkout my little youtube video ~ Video Review


Just to  remind you my fans/followers/subscribers get $5 off on packing cube sets. All you need to do is:
1. Go here: http://dotdottravel.com/mediumcubes (This redirects to Amazon) 
OR here: http://www.amazon.com/Medium-Packing-Cubes-Accessories-Compress/dp/B00JKEPTC6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&sr=8-1&keywords=packing+cubes
2. Enter 5DOTSOFF upon checkout

Is this something you think would be helpful to you when traveling? Or even as I did and used as extra storage in your vehicle? Let me know your thoughts!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment