Monday, December 8, 2014

KidEcals {Review}



Since I first learned of blogs and contests, I've heard of this KidEcals site. I had to check them out and see what all the fuss was about.

I was able to review the princess decals with my daughter's name on them. They came in adorable packaging and I was so excited when I got them, it was even my first ever piece of mail with my blog name on it, I'm corny but I saved it.



How often do we lose things because our name isn't on them or our children misplace something, or a way to get in touch with the owner who left something behind. They offer multiple solutions to that conundrum. Or what about how long those leftovers have been in the fridge?!

Not only can you personalize them anyway you like, they have different colors, styles, and sizes. They even have decals for your keyboard & the skins - that's right for your computer!! They EVEN have stickers for the walls, including ones that are chalkboard!




You get A LOT of decals on 2 sheets which they consider the small order, I don't even have enough uses for all of them just yet. For the time being, I actually put them on my lunch containers that I take to work so that in case I forget them, someone knows who they belong to so they don't take something that isn't theirs or throw it away.



An amazing feature of these name labels is that they're waterproof! You can apply to any type of surface even fabric, which may also come in handy with little ones taking clothes to daycare or preschool and getting dropped or picked up by another child thinking it's theirs. You could even cut one in half and put half and half in each shoe to create a whole one to teach a young child which shoe is their right and which is their left. Not only are these waterproof and fabric friendly, They are also washing machine, dryer and dishwasher safe!




The above picture is my label on my lunch container (have 3 like this) and this has been washed numerous times and still looks as good as the day I put it on. How can that get any better?! You can use these labels on practically anything you could think of and everything in between. I will definitely order more decals from them down the road!

Feel free to go check them out Kidecals !!

No comments:

Post a Comment