Thursday, December 11, 2014

Skin QR Organics, NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite Concentrate {Review}

As we get older we are worried about cellulite in those hard to tone areas. What if I told you there was a cream that would truly help?



I got the chance to try Skin QR Organics NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite cream. The amazing thing about this cream is it's good for ALL those hard to tone areas - your butt, your legs, thighs, stomach!

There are 25 flub busters to help reduce cellulite over time. It helps not only on the surface of your skin but in depth. You visibly notice a difference in about 2 weeks. The more you use it the sooner you will see the results, as I noticed about a week in.

It firms on the surface of your skin, detoxifies inside your body, reduces water retention and improves look of your skin all while improving circulation.

I typically put mine on just after I got out of the shower and before bed. It says to use it twice a day typically one hour before a meal or 2hrs after.

The cream creates a sauna effect which may cause sweating where ever you put the cream, even a slight warming - my skin has taken a beating over the years so I didn't really feel anything other than a slight warm after I put it on but I didn't mind.

It has a great smell, and it doesn't leaving you feeling greasy after you apply it and a little goes along way.



I definitely have noticed a slight tone and feel better about it. Definitely check this product out and let me know your thoughts.

Purchase on amazon - Here


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment