Sunday, December 21, 2014

180 Cosmetics Stretch Mark Cream {Review}

Stretch marks are always a major confidence killer no matter where you have them or how you got them. Of course you always see creams that claim to work and will help eliminate them.



I was able to review 180 Cosmetics Stretch Mark Cream. It definitely works! I don't know how else to say it, I used it on my arms first to see if it works and it did. It helped diminish the color of them and make them appear reduced. They are still there alittle but not as noticeable as they once were.
And for most people, having them fade even some is a huge ego boost. With today's society, we don't need anymore negativity then we already see and why should our stretch marks be any different?

I was slightly disappointed with the way amazon shipped the product to be as I had ordered a few other products and they were heavier containers and when I got it, the box was all squashed, damaged, when I opened the box lid part of the top holding the bottle inside was broke in half. Luckily the cream itself was not damaged but keep that in mind if you order this - I would almost recommend having it shipped separately.

You get a full size tube for a great price. I didn't notice a smell which is good for people who need things to be fragrance free. It's even safe to use before, during and after pregnancy and everywhere in between.

I recommend checking them out here on amazon ~ 180 Cosmetics

Let me know if you try the product, your thoughts on it, or even your thoughts on stretch marks!

I recieved this product for free from Tomoson for my unbiased opinion, regardless I only recommend products that I actually use and have tested on my body and think my readers will like.



No comments:

Post a Comment