Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Children N Us Stroller Organizer Bag {Review}


This bag has just as much storage room as my big bulky over the shoulder diaper bag, if not more room!. Not to mention, mommy wanted a purse back that wasn't overwhelmed with diapers and wipes and everything in between!



Not only does this free up my cupholders, it also frees up the storage under neither the stroller! It doesn't weigh the stroller down, Isn't in your way while walking.



It's so nice not having to carry a diaper bag out of the house everytime I need to go somewhere. I have everything I need in it, and leave it right in my truck on the backseat floor until I'm ready to use it.



Great buckles that are easy to unclip to move the bag, they're even adjustable to make it alittle higher or lower. The best part, you don't have to use it just as a diaper bag! You could use it as they get bigger and clip it to the back of your vehicle seat to store their toys, snacks or activities for on the go.




There are 2 cupholders in the bag, their is a zippered pocket on the inside, lots of rooms for the essentials, a pocket on the backside, and 2 pockets on the front - one is about cell phone size and the other I stick some diaper trash bags in.



I honestly cannot rave enough about this bag. It has made my life 100 times easier.  I am in love and only wish I knew about this bag sooner! It would be a great investment at a reasonable price, $19.99 or you could even give it as a gift if you know a mom this would help greatly!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment