Friday, December 12, 2014

Stretch Marks Cream by Body Merry {Review}



After having my daughter I have been extremely self concious of my belly and the stretch marks that are left. As we are always trying to better ourselves, I was looking for something that would help me get rid of them and now I know that isn't entirely the case I found something that will help, make them lighten and appear a little less visible and make my belly super soft.

Let me introduce you to Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream by Body Merry. It helps with the prevention and reduction of old and new stretch marks. It's natural and safe to use during pregnancy.
It has a great smell which consists of  Organic Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Vitamins E + C + B3 + B5, Sunflower Seed Oil, Plant Stem Cells, Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Raspberry Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Organic Gotu Kala, Algae Extract and Japanese Green Tea Leaf Extract - to name just a few. Yes, ingredients that you KNOW are good for you.



It really helps nourish your skin and help reduce the look of your stretch marks. It helps your skin become smooth and be soft to the touch. A Little goes a long way with this cream.
After I had my daughter I got very sick and ended up back in the hospital and they had to reopen my incision so I had lots of tape and bandages on my belly which just made my skin horrible and puckered looking, this cream has given me my soft skin back even with the damage the tape and bandages did.

This really is a great product and definitely suggest checking it out. Before pregnancy, after pregnancy or just to help some problem areas!! Let me know if you check it out and your thoughts on it! I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Purchase your own here ~ Amazon



I recieved this product from Tomoson for free.  Regardless I still only recommend products to my readers that I use personally and think that you will benefit from.

No comments:

Post a Comment