Sunday, December 14, 2014

Dr. Song's Teeth Whitening Kit {Review}

Are you self conscious about your teeth? I know I am and have been for years. I've always wanted whiter teeth without the cost that dentist offices charge. When Dr. Song allowed me to review their teeth whitening kit, I jumped on the opportunity.




It comes with 8 whitening syringes, a paint brush, 2 trays and the UV light.

After the first treatment of only 15min, I immediately noticed a result of whitening. I'm not a huge person of having trays or anything of the sort in my mouth so I had to keep myself busy and did it while I was in the shower. You can keep them on for up to 4hrs but I would never go that long myself. With the UV light it definitely accelerates the process.

After the 3rd treatment I've noticed even more of a change and can't wait to see more as I continue to use them.

The directions say to use .5ml of the gel which is quite a bit and since less is more, I actually took a small amount and applied them to my teeth first before I put the tray since they say not to leave it on your gums as it may cause bleaching so that way I didn't over do the gel.

They also included the 8 remineralization syringe which helps desensitize your teeth to use before the whitening treatments but having used a treatment before I knew my gums were okay so they can be purchased as well. If you do this correctly you will definitely be able to get multiple whitenings out of them. The remineralization also helps reduce your teeth sensitivity  during whitening process, restore minerals in your teeth and helps strengthen enamel.



I definitely recommend trying this product, I don't think you'll be disappointed.
If your interested you can buy them here
Whitening Kit ~ on amazon
Remineralization ~ on amazon


I recieved this product for free using Tomoson, regardless - I only recommend products that I use and think will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment