Monday, December 8, 2014

Magnesium Citrate Powder {Review}




Do you know that most people don't and about 80% of Americans are deficient of Magnesium??


Magnesium has so many functions in your body, almost as much as Vitamin D.

Did you know that it helps your heart muscles, helps with proper formation of bones and teeth? What about the fact it helps with bowel function or even lowers your blood sugar?

It was  previously shown magnesium can benefit your blood pressure and help prevent sudden cardiac arrest, heart attack, and stroke.

If you have a lack of magnesium it may cause Numbness and tingling, Muscle contractions and cramps, Seizures, Personality changes, Abnormal heart rhythms even Coronary spasms.
There are even early tell tale signs that you are deficient such as Loss of appetite, Headache, Nausea and vomiting, Fatigue and weakness.

I never knew that magnesium was such an important role in your body function.
I've tried the Magnesium Citrate powder and I didn't really understand the benefits of what this simple powder can do for your body and health.



I took the 1/2 tsp with juice, you can drink it with whatever your preference is. But remember to always take it with a meal - important directions always on the bottle.

I can't indirectly say that I noticed a huge difference so to speak since I was new to Magnesium and wasn't fully aware what benefits it had but I did notice my cramps while being a miserable female (PMS) were definitely better than the norm and I didn't take any thing for pain. But I see that the benefits are also well beyond the visibility of the eye.

I typically take mine with breakfast and put in right in my orange juice, there is no taste or smell and easy enough to swallow when in something. I personally didn't use water just mind over matter in my case but too each is own.

Definitely check this out, and you can purchase it here ~ on Amazon


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment