Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Konjac Facial Sponge {Review}

I had never heard of a Konjac Sponge before I did this review.




I was very excited to try it, it comes in a cute small brown box. When you take it out, you find a suction cup, and the spone all neatly sealed in plastic. When you first look at it, you'd almost think it's a chunk of cauliflower. That's honestly what I think every time I look at it.




The sponge is 100% Natural and has no chemicals or additives!

Konjac is a fiber that helps your skins oils and impurities. The sponge is really soft once you wet it and rub it on your face. When you scrub in circular motions, your helping to increase the blood flow in your face to help with skin cell growth.




Not to mention how soft your face feels. You can use this wet by itself or use your favorite cleanser for an even larger cleaning.

It's safe for all skin types especially sensitive skin, which I happen to have!! So much so I'm really not supposed to use anything with a scent but I do anyone and end up breaking out. So this was great to use and be okay with. They say it's even gentle enough for a baby.



There is no scent in it, or on it. It softly exfoliates your skin while cleansing and leaving your face feeling fresh and even give you a healthy glow.

This sponge is also compostable/biodegradable for those who are even more worried about where it ends up when you're done with it.



My only qualm with this was that although it included a suction cup to hang it up in the shower to let it air dry, the suction cup does not stick to tile walls, as this is the 2nd time I've found that out the hard way lately when I went to stick something up, so keep that in mind. I know most showers aren't tile but just a fair warning!

Over all, I loved using this on my face and would highly recommend it to anyone!

Purchase here ~ Sponge


I recieved this product via Tomoson for my honest and unbiased review. Regardless I only recommend products that I have personally used and think my readers will benefit from as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment