Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Organic Matcha - Green Tea Powder {Review}

I've heard of Organic Matcha for awhile but had never tried. I was hesitant but interested to try it at the same time.



Let me share with you Organic Matcha - Green Tea Powder by Kiss Me Organics. I've never been a tea drinker especially not green tea even though I've been told the health benefits for you are amazing.

This one is a very soft powder form and you can put it into food, drinks, even bake with it. When you purchase the powder they send you an EBook with recipes in it. I'm super picky when it comes to things I make and especially things I eat so I didn't try any of the recipes but there is quite a variety in there.



There are drinks/smoothies, breakfast, muffins, desserts, meals, etc.

I was kind of simple and just baked it into my brownies. When you open the powder it's a bright green and doesn't smell the most appetizing.



I had a couple tablespoons to the brownie powder mix (pictured) and you can see it sticks out ALOT. It definitely takes some getting used to as it has sort of an acquired taste, maybe its because I knew it was there.

However, I had 2 people try them and they never noticed the taste nor said anything but I do making amazing brownies. So it definitely is unknown when it's made into something like that. Typically if you use it in something else the color would come out a bright green!



Although I wasn't a huge fan of the taste, the benefits of green tea are amazing. It definitely helps kick your metabolism into gear, has skin health benefits, has more antioxidants than your regular tea, and it helps with your energy and focus.

You can find it here ~ Green Tea Powder


I recieved this product using the Tomoson website for my honest unbiased review. Regardless I only recommend products I have personally used and think will benefit my readers as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment