Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Garcinia/Cleanse ADVANCED Fast Weight Loss Kit {Review}

I'm all for weight loss since I'm having a hard time doing it on my own. When Team Innovations asked me to review their Garcinia/Cleanse Advanced Fast Weight Loss Kit, I was all for it.



The good thing about this cleanse is it helps you regulate, I know some tend to cause diarrhea and in this case, that didn't happen. I know myself personally, that is a concern when taking a cleanse because I'm a busy single mom and I don't have time to be stuck in the bathroom, unless I'm trying to hide and take a hot shower but we'll leave that for another post! It definitely helps decrease the bloated feeling in my belly. And I will say drinking water with this, makes me feel awesome on its own.



Now add in the Garcinia and we're talking amazing!!!



I've tried other ones before by themselves, but the two of these together are great. In the first week I took it, I immediately lost 4lbs!! Yes that's right. In just 4 days. That is awesome. I've also been great and cut out soda and with the garcinia being natural, I haven't wanted soda. I've felt refreshed and have more energy because it still has just enough caffeine to help me out, I can say taking this has also helped with me not having migraines. Its helped cut down my appetite as well. 

I love that it's Gluten Free, because that is a concern for some of my readers, it's made in the USA, and it's 100% NATURAL!! 

They both are easy to swallow capsules! 

Feel free to check it out more here and order yours today ~ Weight Loss Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment