Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Even Glow Serum - Antioxidant Skin Treatment {Review}



Everyone wants something that will help the wrinkles as we get older. When I was asked to review Even Glow Serum - Antioxidant Skin Treatment - 20% Vitamin C by Valentia Skin Care, I was pumped to give it a try.

I am please to say the smell was great, it went on nice and smooth and left my skin feeling clean, refreshed and very soft. However I didn't really notice too much difference in my wrinkles, but maybe I'm crazy for thinking I have any at the age of 28.


You get a 1.18oz bottle which lasts quite a long time because you only need a little bit.
It evens your skin tone, You do notice a bit of a glow if you will. It absorbs super quickly - it doesn't leave you feeling sticky. It's also known to help your body support vitamin C to increase collagen so your skin retains elasticity.

I would recommend this product because over all it is still a wonderful skin care product for your face.




 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment