Thursday, November 6, 2014

Caralluma Fimbriata {Review}

In my quest to loose weight I've had a bit of a hard time cutting back on my eating. I'm always around food at my job. My biggest vise is soda though! I'm a busy full time mom who doesn't have time for the gym so I thought okay, let's first try an appetite suppressant and go from there.



I got the chance to review a product called Caralluma Fimbriata Extract 1000mg. Not only does it help suppress your appetite but it also helps block fat production. They are also GMO & Gluten Free which is important for alot of people.

 It suggests that you take 2 daily 30 minutes prior to a meal. I typically didn't take it till just before I ate but still found that I am eating alot less than I normally would. I also felt as if I have more energy. I also took one with lunch, the other with dinner or both with one meal. Which ever way is easier for you. No matter how I took them it still helps.

 I also typically have migraines non stop and since I started taking this daily, I haven't had any! That is a great thing for me because they typically make me sick. I know that most people are worried about side affects and I have none! Depending on the person you may also notice a sudden weight loss! I have lost 3 lbs in the first week that I've been taking it. It definitely recommends drinking lots of water while taking them, I'm horrible with that but I'm trying to get better so this is kind of a motivation tactic. If your serious about eating less because I know it can be such an issue for some people, I really suggest taking these! It's worth a try, they have a money back guarantee!

 I also took this in conjunction with the Garcinia Cambogia Extract.

 For more information or to order your own visit them here ~ NutriRevolution

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment