Thursday, November 6, 2014

Fogless Shower Mirror {Review}

We all love a hot shower now and again. But what about when you really need to look in a mirror while in the shower? Problem solved!




 I got the chance to review a Fogless Shower Mirror from Cassani. This mirror was more than I expected! At first I was really skeptical of wether or not it could truly be fogless but it was even with the steamiest shower. I love having a mirror in the shower so that I can do my eyebrows once my skin is soft and moist from the steam.



 I love that it not only includes the stainless steel hook to hang in the shower, but it also included a stainless steel razor hook to keep that up out of the water. I don't know how many razors I've had to toss in the trash after only a couple of shaves due to the blades getting rusty from keeping water. And for some reason if the mirror gets knocked off the hook, its shatterproof. This mirror will be amazing for those wives that don't like their husbands hair all over the sink when they shave. Who wouldn't love a cleaner sink! It also has a great oval shape and you can clearly see your whole face in the mirror. If you're in the market for a mirror, I would highly recommend you purchase this one!


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment