Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Facial Blotting Paper {Review}




So I've never really been a makeup person but even when I am, I notice that when I sweat especially at work while wearing makeup my face gets extremely oily. My friend also works with me and always has make up on so when I got this, I made her try them as well with me.
SHE LOVED them toooo! 

So I'll share with you, Facial Blotting Papers from Day by Day.
When you order them you get a 2 packs and each has 100 papers in them.
You'll be good for a little bit if you don't share.



I was totally nervous because here I am thinking paper, on my face?!
It's not at all as bad as I assumed.
The paper is little, and very soft almost like tissue paper.
The first time I used it and wiped my face I cringed when I saw the oil it wiped off without makeup. And with was insane!!


These honestly are a must for anyone who wears makeup, wants a quick fresher without ruining your makeup, or even if you have oily skin and are super self conscious. 
You have to check them out and try them.
Buy them here ~ Blotting

I received this product for free from Day by Day using Tomoson websitre in exchange for my unbiased and honest opinion. Regardless I only recommend products that I have personally used and think my readers will benefit from!

No comments:

Post a Comment