Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Nature's True Medicine Vitamin D3 {Review}


I recently got the chance to try Nature's True Medicine Vitamin D3. I love how small the gel caps were to take, I'm not a person who particularly cares for swallowing pills so these were perfect, there alittle bigger than say the size of a pea. I had actually started to get a sore throat and looked up natural ways to cure it. Vitamin D was on that list. I started taking them immediately and within 3 days my throat felt so much better. I've also almost felt like I've had more energy and not as tired as much as I have been which is saying alot when you have an almost 2yr old toddler who doesn't get enough sleep.  As I stated - I hate pills and well let's face it antibiotics are not any better so this was a simple, quick and easier fix. Reading the information on the page from Natures True, I definitely felt safe taking the Vitamins. I love that they also have a 100% money back quarentee.  I will continue to take these just to give my body more vitamin D3 since I'm sure I was lacking quite a bit because I really don't spend alot of time in the sun. I would highly recommend these to anyone! They are safe and effective. They come in about 14.99 on amazon which is reasonable for a 120 day supply, and you only take one a day preferably with a meal. Definitely try them! Feel free to check them out at the following link to learn more! Vitamin D3



 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment