Thursday, February 4, 2016

'Dragonfly Wings' Sterling Silver Dangle Earrings {Review}


Do you have someone in your life that is always super hard to shop for,
 but you know they love jewelry?
Let me share with you these gorgeous Novica Sterling Silver Dragonfly Wings earrings!


They come in this super cute little bag which really is a great touch! And makes it perfect for gift giving as I gave them to my mom who loves dragonflies!

They really look very dainty and girly so there really perfect for any important female in your life!


I love that they are actually sterling silver! And Novica is a great brand to buy from. They are great lightweight earrings, my mom has worn them every day since I gave them to her! She also has sensitive ears so she can't wear anything that isn't real silver or gold so these really are perfect for her.


Their the perfect size to compliment your outfit or to simply wear just for fun!
I would definitely recommend these to anyone whether for yourself or a gift!
You can purchase yours here ~ Earrings

*I received these earrings for a discounted price for my honest and unbiased review, regardless all opinions and pictures are my own*


No comments:

Post a Comment