Sunday, January 17, 2016

Berlando -signature edition- chevron baby blanket {review}


As a mom of a toddler who loves blankets I was super thrilled to review this Berlando Chevron Baby Blanket!
*Check my previous post for the matching diaper bag*


The colors are great! Different grays, lime green and white. With the other side being an all white. It makes it entirely unisex. And utterly perfect for gifts, to keep for yourself or just to have on hand.


It really is super soft. My toddler loves it. We use it cover the stroller as we walk into a store, cover her in her carseat, or even to cover her up while she naps since it's perfectly lightweight so she won't over heat. 


The blanket is 32x26 and just the right size for your little one. I wish it was a little bigger so I could use it but we can all want right! 
I would highly recommend this blanket to anyone looking for the perfect gift for a baby shower, new mom or just because.
If you cant wait to purchase one feel free to follow the link to amazon and purchase one!


*I received this product for a discount, regardless all thoughts, opinions and pictures are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment