Sunday, January 11, 2015

Cellulite Reduction Cream {Review}

Even at the age of 28yrs old. I have to worry about cellulite especially after having my daughter. Things still have not gone back to where their supposed to be.



When Spalon Tech asked me to review their Cellulite Reduction Cream, I jumped on it. I'm game to try anything if it will help my skin.

It helps tighten and ton my skin and help reduce the appearance of cellulite. I used it on my upper thighs and definitely noticed alittle difference, not a whole lot because I just started using but something that you can see a visible difference within a few weeks is always a plus.

The fact that is has aloe and coconut oil is a great mixture for your skin. It's not greasy, I love wearing. There isn't a horrible smell like some lotions have. It's especially great because I ahve extremely sensitive skin.

I would definitely recommend it and continue to use mine!

Check them out here on Amazon ~ Spalon Tech

 I recieved this product for free using Tomoson. Regardless I only recommend products that I use myself and think will benefit my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment