Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Colon Cleanse By HeraPrime {Preview}

When most people think about a Colon Cleanse, pretty thoughts aren't exactly what comes to mind. But with Colon Cleanse from HeraPrime, it actually helps regulate your bowel movements.



It's a total cleansing formula to elimnate stored toxins in your body naturally to help promote healthy weight loss. I noticed that I felt lighter while taking it, I didn't notice weight loss per say but definitely felt better *again results will be different for everyone*.

Now I know that may put question as to wether or not it gives you diarrhea as most people would associate with a colon cleanse, that was not the case for me! *Results may be different for everyone*

 You take 2 tablets in the morning with your first meal and typically within 30min you should have a bowel movement. If you tolerate the tablets well than take 2 more tablets with your last meal and you should again have another movement before bed, depending when you eat and your last movement/bed time is. *Again results will be different for everyone based on your routine and lifestyle*




Also remember not to take it longer than 15 days! If your body does not tolerate it well, always discontinue all use immediately. If your looking for a colon cleanse definitely check this one out!


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment